 Space / 1584
  Re: Old sets

(...) Sanjay D'Souza commented that he saw a lot of old sets stocked on shelves at the Lego New Zealand headquarters before it closed down last year. None of these were for sale, of course. I remember when I was at Enfield poking around, I looked in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Old sets

I think that the old sets would not be marketable in today's market. I mean, the space theme was created to be futuristic, but a lot of old sets like blacktron just aren't futuristic anymore. I think that the old sets would appeal to a lot of old (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Old sets

(...) You have a valid point here. While the older space sets probably wouldn't do well in the kid market, they would flourish as sets marketed for collectors. The concept of space, aliens, spaceships, etc has changed with our society as technology (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Old sets

(...) Hey! I like Pokemon, some violent video games (house of the dead for instance), and action cartoons (anime) and I'm an old cranky 22 year old.. (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)