 Space / 1584
Re: Old sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 03:46:29 GMT

In lugnet.space "Nan Zhou" <dimok_ripoblus@yahoo.com> wrote:

I think that TLG still has dozens of those old lego sets in their
inventories.  I mean, with all the ones they produced they have to have some
in their inventory, right?

Sanjay D'Souza commented that he saw a lot of old sets stocked on
shelves at the Lego New Zealand headquarters before it closed down
last year.  None of these were for sale, of course.

I remember when I was at Enfield poking around, I looked in a building
and saw old sets (namely M:Tron Multi-Core) sitting nicely on a
bookshelf.  I'm sure they have old sets built for display/employee
play time as well.

There have to be tremendous cool perks to working for TLG, especially
if you're in love with the way it used to be.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne