 Space / 15710
Re: New MOC: Y-59 Albatross
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:40:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kenn Oldham writes:
Hi.  Personally, I really like the shape of the upper wings, and the use of
the rounded fences as wing struts is clever.  The profile that the bent
wings give the ship gets when it lands is very cool.

Thanks!  The struts are a perfect example of necessity being the mothe of
invention.  I didn't use any originally, but then the click hinges weren't
enough to hold the fixed part of the upper wings in place.
I think the bending of the wings really enhances the already bird-like
appearance.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu