 Space / 15709
Re: A scout ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:37:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Michael Dallaston writes:
Genius needs time to develop and resources upon which to impress itself.
Some people have more experience and bricks than you or I :)

I've only got about 50k bricks... the challenge is to use them creatively :)
But you're right about experience, it certainly does help to have 16
consecutive years worth...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu