 Space / 15741
Re: A scout ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:25:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
JHK strikes again! With a small ammount of bricks you can really make very
innovative space creations. In my experience, having a limited ammount of
bricks means you can only have one or two ships on your shelf at the same
time, you have to cannibalize your creations to make new ones. This is my
main frustration when building larger ships.
Thanks!  Yeah, I know the feeling.  One of my ships has about half the
greeblies taken off it... not enough to go around!

Anyway, don't let it discourage you. For your age you build some pretty
innovative ships. Does this sound patronizing from an older guy? ;-)

Yeah, a bit!  :)  Thanks!

Alexander

-JHK