 Space / 15664
15663  |  15665
Subject:
A scout ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 00:24:39 GMT

This is a small scout ship.  I had part of it built, but Bram inspired the
cocpit!  (a minifig can sit in the cocpit, too!)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/personaltransport/dsc01077.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/personaltransport/dsc01085.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tboy/Space/personaltransport/dsc01084.jpg

folder here:

Its puny compared to Bram's ship- but he's a genius and I'm not!  Its an
unfair world! ;-)

PLMKWYT!

-JHK