 Space / 15722
Re: New MOC: Y-59 Albatross
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 07:00:27 GMT

This is a cool ship. It looks like it has great flexibility, yet it doesn't
look like it will fall apart, like many of my more flexible creations...

Alexander

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Anyway, here are the pics:
http://lego.bldesign.org/?v=new
Please LMKWYT!  (Comments, questions, suggestions, flames, etc invited)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org