 Space / 15698
    Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project —Jon Palmer
   Hey Brian. You sent me an email as well but I think its identical to this so I'll just reply here. I haven't been able to get to that page yet. It says something about it being 'down for maintenance' or something. I also appreciate your thoughts on (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        RE: Introducing the Moonbase Project —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) Try: (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project —Brian H. Nielsen
   (...) I didn't think the Email got through since I got a return message that it was undeliverable. Guess it made it after all. My mistake while typing in my homepage address. It should have been: (URL) Sorry for the trouble. Brian H. Nielsen LUGNET (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)