 Space / 15536
    Re: Builder's Block - AHHHHHHHHH! —William Vale
   (...) I completely agree with this - having just broken down and sorted my collection of sets, I found the drawers of coloured bricks quite hard to get to grips with. I used to build space things before my Dark Ages so I thought that'd be a good (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Builder's Block - AHHHHHHHHH! —Matt Sekerak
   I, too, sort by color. I find it a very effective way of creating a great-looking MOC. Will, I really like the Dropship and the Tug - these designs are so full of detail and thought - just amazing, totally original...and after only two ships! By the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Builder's Block - AHHHHHHHHH! —William Vale
   Thanks for the kind comments - much appreciated. (...) That's interesting - I just happened to take the pictures there (a small concrete bench at the bottom of my garden) because it's higher than the lawn/patio and catches the light at the end of (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)