 Space / 15371
Re: Multi-purpose ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 04:54:51 GMT

Almost forgot...the blurry pics.  You have probably figured this out
already, but in the event you haven't had a chance to experiment with your
camera, most digital cams have a focus feature called macro mode - for
extreme close-ups.  Toggle through your focus button and find a little
flower symbol (many cameras use this symbol to indicate macro mode).  Your
close up shots will look crystal clear.  I use an older Sony
Cybershot...it's only 1.3 MPs, but this is what it's capable of....

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=lowlead

If your camera is relatively new, it most likely has far greater capability.
Looking forward to seeing more MOCS.

-Matt

.