 Space / 15318
Re: Multi-purpose ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 18:15:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
You are really doing some interesting things with your designs John.  If you
take a look at some of your first ships and follow them through, you can see
a many different styles and techniques being incorporated into your building.

This ship is an excellent example of this upward progression your models are
on.  Quite a lot of detail, functions (the swivel cannon, the deployed
missles, landing gear, VTOL engines etc) and a nice colour scheme all make
this a well put together creation IMO.

Cool stuff.

Cheers,
-G

Thanks!  I've noticed the progression too- just last July I wasn't even
using colors in my models. They were all 'rainbowized.' Lugnet has helped
alot in my advancement.

-JHK