 Space / 15319
Re: New Moc: Space Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 18:12:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
All I can say if you're doing stuff like this at 12, just think what
incredible moc's you'll be creating at age 13!

Great stuff John....excellent interpretation of some of Chris's ideas with
those of your own.

Cool.

Cheers,
-G
Can't wait for my birthday!  (next month)

Thanks for the compliments.  Yeah, I tried to use some of Chris's in this
diner.  They're quite good ideas, too!