 Space / 15314
Re: New Moc: Space Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 17:58:58 GMT

All I can say if you're doing stuff like this at 12, just think what
incredible moc's you'll be creating at age 13!

Great stuff John....excellent interpretation of some of Chris's ideas with
those of your own.

Cool.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
This was inspired by Chris's Dundee's Bar- of coarse.
Its not as good... but hey, I'm 12.  What do you expect?

Digital photography is a fledgling hobby for me- I just started using my new
3 MP digital camera this morning.  I'll get better!

PLMKWYT!

-JHK