 Space / 15150
Re: Beautiful ship on Brickshelf (sort of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:28:18 GMT

Superb work Will! I love the clustered colours (cause I do that too ;-D), the
overall design, and your use of elements. Can't wait to see more from you.

Oh, and welcome to .space! :-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, William Vale writes:
Hi there Jon (and everyone else)

This is sort of a de-lurk, although I have posted once or twice
before on .loc.uk. I've been waiting for my work address to get
posting confirmation, which has now arrived, but I was tempted
to lurk a little longer to see if your detective skillz noticed
my post to off-topic.test...

Quick intro: I'm 27, married, and work for Particle Systems in
the UK - if you're of a games mind you might have heard of
Independence War 2? I've been a Lego lurker since I heard about
Mindstorms, and despite acquiring piles of stuff I still don't
have an RCX.

snip

Cheers,

Will