 Space / 15095
Re: Beautiful ship on Brickshelf (sort of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:57:44 GMT

Ok I did a little snooping...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/willvale/Tug/01-starboard-side.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/willvale/Tug/02-port-side.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/willvale/Tug/03-noble-prow.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/willvale/Tug/04-hatch-detail.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/willvale/Tug/12-bridge-hatch-3.jpg

;-)

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message

All I can see are thumbs right now.  I can't wait till we can view the • full
images again.
William Vale are you out there? :-)
My apologies if I stole your thunder on this, I just had to mention it.

-Jon