 Space / 14846
Re: Just coincidence?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 22:01:49 GMT

Mark, very cool.  I love the bananas on the front, that's nifty.  And the
underside cannon is well constructed too.  Great use of SNOT overall.

Something about the engines doesn't agree with me tho...maybe it's the
trans. colors or the radar dishes.  They just don't quite look like the
belong.  But, opinions vary.

Overall, great ship.

-Chris

Thanks, I was thinking of course of the A-10 warthog after I got the engines
attached to the feuselage (sp??)  And since the Warthog isn't exactly a
pretty plane, I thought this ship needed to be a tad, ugly.  Big funky
engines seem to do that don't they?  Almost out of place.

Mark