 Space / 14842
Re: Just coincidence?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:19:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann writes:

Very cool, Mark!  Vaguely remniscent of the Naboo fighter, but much beefier
and also amusing with the boar reference.  I like the engine design with
those radar dishes and the orange piece (propeller from underwater Alpha
Team?).  I love the use of bananas, too.  A couple of questions:
What is the black round piece in this picture:
Is it something off a Bohrok?  I don't collect those so I don't know their
pieces at all.  How's it attached?
Also, could you show some photos of how the SNOT portion is connected to the
rest of the ship?

Bruce