 Space / 14838
14837  |  14839
Subject:
Just coincidence?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 18:48:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

You be the judge.  People keep telling me the sensor package on the front of
my newest ship, the Boar, resembles something.  I think they're just crazy.

BTW the boar is an Attack ship, she's a little slow but well armored and
meant to knock out heavy targets. Boars are usually sent in an invasion to
support ground troops. She's got two blast cannons for air to air defense
but not the best of fighters.  It's the twin barrel sonic cannon stored the
belly of the beast which Boar is known for.  Swooping silently towards a
target and obliterating it from low altitude.  Additional thrusters built
into the body allow hovering if pounding a target is necessary.  Boar's
small frame and high agility makes it ideal also for moving inside a capital
ship's or space station's shields and hitting the ship from a very close range.

Mark Neumann