 Space / 14402
  Question about color

Hey. I was wondering how some of you make your color choices when making new mocs. What colors go good together? Bad together? I am also working on a design for a fair sized space craft and thats what i want to know what colors to use. I am working (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question about color

(...) Some really good combinations that work for me are red-black hybrid models, and of course, the good old, green and grey color scheme. Blue and black seems to work well, but stick with the red if you're going with spacecrafts, stick with the (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question about color

(...) thanks matt, i was thinking about making a fairly large crusier or something like that around 2 feet long and 1 foot wide. i might make it white and blue but i dont enough of either of those colors. i was also thinking about making a dk/lt (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question about color

(...) Plug the dimensions (in standard Lego units) into P=(2lh/x) - cn. P=Number of pieces necessary, l=Length of craft, h=Height of craft, x=Length of primary piece to be used, c= Number of current pieces, and n=Length of current pieces. Multipy P (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question about color

"Jeff DeJong" <jj_dejong@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GwL3y0.J1n@lugnet.com... (...) new (...) In terms of photography, try to avoid black, but other than that, it all depends on how well you can "sell" it. I think generally, most people go (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question about color

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GwL4CA.KFu@lugnet.com... (...) new (...) That's a good point - sometimes, the model pushes you into a particular color scheme. Most utility vehicles aren't race-car red and blinding yellow. (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.space)