 Space / 13966
    Link to Starship Gibraltar —Daniel Jassim
   Greetings! Suzanne emailed me and suggested I repost the link to Starship Gibraltar on Brickshelf: (URL) remember making a series of posts for Gibraltar as I compiled different pictures that others had taken (I didn't have a digital camera at the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Link to Starship Gibraltar —Kyle Keppler
    /Me goes to look for the 100th time. :-P And of course, super dooper mego awesome ship D-man! PS Where have ja been? (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Link to Starship Gibraltar —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Thank you again! (...) Since my son Noah was born, I've been a busy dad. Finding time to build is a real struggle so, for the time being, I've given up making big spaceships. I have one spaceship that I made recently (while my wife and son (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Link to Starship Gibraltar —Kyle Keppler
     (...) Ahah. real life. :-/ Good luck with being daddy D-man. (...) Hey, that's very cool. I rember seing that on brickshelf one day. The use of the thingy from the LOM shuttle set is darn cool. Very neat engines on this ship. And it's not something (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Link to Starship Gibraltar —Jonathan Mizner
   Please, please, please take more photos of that before you disassemble it! Absolutely awesome engines...and a very interesting aysmmetrical cockpit (more like bridge..) design. I'm curious as to what is on the port side of the ship aft of the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)