 Space / 13922
Re: Your Opinion Requested...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 02:24:51 GMT

By the Jedi Council, that is what I call a complete review!!!!  You've done
your homework Jonathan, and mine as well....thanks for all the info and the
well informed opinion....I'll sift through and no doubt my decision will
benefit for it.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
-G

Sorry for the quote trim...LUGnet posting limitation.  Anyone interested in
Jonathan's review, look back up the post....it will be worth your while.
BTW, apologies for the review request posting in .space and not .review. FUT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
Well, I've gotten the Jedi Duel and the Tatooine set (Tusken Encounter?),
and I have to say, they're pretty decent in terms of pieces.