 Space / 13920
13919  |  13921
Subject:
Your Opinion Requested...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:36:54 GMT

Ok fellow space devotees, I need your opinion.

The distribution of the EpII sets lag in Canada as per usual so I have a
couple weeks to plan a purchase.  From intial reports, I figure it would be
grouped as either:

1.  Slave 1 & Bounty Hunter set
2.  Jedi Starfigher, Count Dooku (sp?), and Tusken Encounter
3.  Republic Gunship

At first I was leaning towards choice one for parts alone and a somewhat
appreciation of the Slave 1's design.   However the more I read the initial
reviews of the Gunship, it drawing me toward it like a Sith moth to a dark
flame.

My main objective is parts with a 'space'  usage quotient.  Secondary
consideration would be 'must have' quality.....the small voice of the
collector in me.

Any preliminary opinions?

Cheers & Many thanks,
-G