 Space / 1391
    Design Sketches of Blactron Lander —Patrick Justison
   I don't know if all you are getting sick of my constant posts to this subgroup, but here we go. I received some books that I ordered from the Syd Mead website ( (URL) ) last night. And after reading through them all (till about 4am last night) I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Design Sketches of Blactron Lander —Duane Hess
     (...) subgroup, (...) website (...) on (...) to (...) from (...) My connection is a bit flaky right now, so I haven't had a chance to see your sketches. What I have found to be true (for me) is that I have grand plans on paper, but can rarely bring (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Design Sketches of Blactron Lander —Jeremy H. Sproat
     (...) I've sketched a few on paper, but mainly just to work on my weak drawing skills. If I need to work out a preliminary design, I'll typically build a sketch out of Lego. Many of my microfig-scale models started out as sketches for much larger (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Design Sketches of Blactron Lander —Mark Sandlin
   In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes: <snip> (...) </snip> What you've drawn here is what is referred to in drawing classes as a "gestural" drawing. These are rough, quickly-done drawings that serve to give an impression of general shape and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)