 Space / 1390
Re: Pictures of large Blacktron lander cockpit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:36:35 GMT

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
That looks great!

One question, though... how do you attach the quarter dome to the base,
since it's at 45 degrees to the perpendicular? I've always wondered this
since I saw the
M-Tron  6989 Mega Core Magnetizer.

Just use a 2x2x1/3 roundtable in front of and behind the dome top, and rotate
them 45 degrees.  That's how the MCM does it.

-John Van