 Space / 1377
Re: Pictures of large Blacktron lander cockpit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:03:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Pat Justison writes:
The ship will have a crew of 5 plus a total of 16 troops for a standard
compliment of 15.  The ship will carry APC (that I havent designed yet) as
well as other equipment.  There won't be any wings realy, but ther will be
some vertical thrusters.

Oooh! Make 'em swivel too! I've always liked swiveling thrusters... it just
looks so cool.

~Mark