 Space / 13849
  Bunch of new MOC's

Hi everyone! I've had these ships finished for a while, but I haven't gotten around to scanning/posting them until now. Here's the link to my brickshelf page: (URL) of the ships were a joint effort between myself and my younger brother Mitchell. As (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Bunch of new MOC's

(...) be helping you out with lighting by bringing up the average brightness. (...) Cool stuff. I particularly like the Devil's Scorn fighter and the Implacable. The little ship fighting the Implacable looks really cool too, but doesn't seem to have (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Bunch of new MOC's

Josh, Quite an armada you two have put together....cool stuff. It would be great to see several of the ships in a diorama of some sort. I always have difficulty with any suggestions as I believe each builder measures against his/her own internal (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Bunch of new MOC's

Your ships are great! I like the conservative design that you use for each one. They seem to use each part to depict each ships character. Very well done. Artistic! -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Underhay" <junderhay@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Bunch of new MOC's

(...) Very nice. I really like the Cerberus. All those nice slopes and cannons. (...) My only suggestion would be to take a side picture with the whole ship in the picture. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  More new MOC's

(...) Hey All!! Thanks for the comments on the first 7 ships. Good news, I've got some more pics online now. There are now 13 pics in 14 galleries. Most of them are by my bro Mitchell, some are by myself, and some are joint efforts. Here is the link (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Bucketload of Space MOC's

Hi all! I've got some more ships scanned/posted to my brickshelf gallery. Thought you might want to take a look. There are now of 15 ships in 16 galleries, by my younger bro Mitchell and myself. We're not actually building ships this fast (they've (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Bucketload of Space MOC's

Neat collection. I really like the Symbiont, where the tubing really works well. The I-19 and Blackwidow also have particularly cool shapes. Kenn (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bucketload of Space MOC's

(...) Dark Angel. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)