 Space / 13701
  Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Hermes

howD all, another new moc at Et In Arcadia Lego The Hermes (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Hermes

Woah! Now that's what I call a Space MOC! Awesome colours Paul. I like the cramped quarters inside, as well as the sensor arrays on the outside. Beautifully executed design; clean and simple (in a good way), yet cool looking and interesting at the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  thx

hey Mladen thx much for the comments nowadays its hard to find build time and I've wanted to do blue and tan w/ red trans for a while.... as always, i hope to build more and post more :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Hermes

(...) great colour scheme and story. --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's Guide www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks Start planning for BrickFest 2002! The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Hermes

(...) I can only seem to view the first image - your web page does not function very well with Netscape 4.7x. Can you upload the pics to Brickshelf so I can view them there? Or add "Prev" / "Next" links? Thanks. --Bill. (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Hermes

Wild. Just wild. Often in the dim grey of deck plating, I forget how effective a great colour scheme can make a great design even....greater. Cool. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Hermes

(...) I like how clean it looks, like it came off a poster for a world's fair. I hadn't seen your site before, but those are cool craft all over it. Kenn (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Hermes

(...) I like this a lot more than the Goshawk. Great use of those tan arches - oops - I mean magnetrometers. The rear-entry.jpg shot is great! Jeff J (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  thx and bshelf

thx Bill, I've been wanting to synch my bshelf w/ my website for some time. I'll let you know as soon as I do (hopefully soon) There is 1 pic of each of my MOC's including this one already on my bshelf (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  thx and steal away

(...) thx Stephen, steal anything you like from my MOCs (i make them w/ hopes of inspiring others) -paul (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  thx and grey

(...) heh, thx, actually all my black/grey is in use on my capital ship right now, thus, the odd color scheme, although I've been messing w/ blue and tan for months, it never quite worked out until i got the red trans canopies then it all just (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Hermes

(...) thx Kenn, hey I went to a world's fair once mebbe this was buried in my subconscious.... glad you liked my site where I showcase my 'craft' <pun intended> -paul (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  thx and craft

(...) thx Kenn, hey I went to a world's fair once mebbe this was buried in my subconscious.... glad you liked my site where I showcase my 'craft' <pun intended> -paul (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  thx and another moc w/ arch

In lugnet.space, Jeff Jardine writes:>I like this a lot more than the Goshawk. Great use of those tan arches - (...) thx Jeff, hey whats wrong w/ the goshawk? ;-) another use of the arch is here w/ some construction pics too (feel free to LMKWYT) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: thx and another moc w/ arch

(...) It's not bad. I posted here about it: (URL)another use of the arch is here (...) That's cool. It's not easy to find places to use that piece from 8002. Jeff J (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)