 Space / 13712
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Hermes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:22:30 GMT

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> writes:
another new moc at
Et In Arcadia Lego
The Hermes
http://lego.panarchy.com

Ooh, neat!  I love the color scheme!!

I can only seem to view the first image - your web page does not
function very well with Netscape 4.7x.  Can you upload the pics to
Brickshelf so I can view them there?  Or add "Prev" / "Next" links?
Thanks.

--Bill.