 Space / 13735
13734  |  13736
Subject:
thx and bshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:54:10 GMT

thx Bill,

I've been wanting to synch my bshelf
w/ my website for some time.  I'll let
you know as soon as I do (hopefully soon)

There is 1 pic of each of my MOC's including
this one already on my bshelf

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=panarch

-p

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:
"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> writes:
another new moc at
Et In Arcadia Lego
The Hermes
http://lego.panarchy.com

Ooh, neat!  I love the color scheme!!

I can only seem to view the first image - your web page does not
function very well with Netscape 4.7x.  Can you upload the pics to
Brickshelf so I can view them there?  Or add "Prev" / "Next" links?
Thanks.

--Bill.