 Space / 13702
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Hermes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 01:14:10 GMT

Woah! Now that's what I call a Space MOC!

Awesome colours Paul. I like the cramped quarters inside, as well as the sensor
arrays on the outside. Beautifully executed design; clean and simple (in a good
way), yet cool looking and interesting at the same time!

Hope to see more stuff from you. ;-D

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes: