 Space / 13570
13569  |  13571
Subject:
Set box scans requested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 23:33:10 GMT

I am looking for the backs of older space sets (Classic, Space police 1,
Blacktron 1 and 2, M:Tron), so I can build them in mlCAD
and create instructions for them.  I will put them on a Brickshelf gallery
when I complete them.

If anyone wants to see other alternatives of sets not listed, just send a
box scan anyway.

The gallery is located at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MCBooga

--
Booga

Who needs sanity when you have iNsAniTy?!

All your Lego base are belong to us!