 Space / 13569
Re: Any AIM, MSN Messenger, or Yahoo users in .space?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:51:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Hi all,
Just wondering if anybody here uses any IMs. If anybody wants to know my sns
they are: AIM, CommanderCurt X9, MSN, CommanderCurt, Yahoo, CommanderCurt.

Also I was wondering if anybody knows any good LEGO chat rooms.

As you know, I have AIM. :) If anybody is interested, my ICQ number is
17983830, my AIM is "Infectus Angelus", and my MSN is
cmdr_speedy@nospamhotmail.com (remove the nospam).

I look forward to hearing from anybody. :)

--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/