 Space / 13573
Re: Set box scans requested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 02:46:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll writes:
I am looking for the backs of older space sets (Classic, Space police 1,
Blacktron 1 and 2, M:Tron), so I can build them in mlCAD
and create instructions for them.

Markham,

Great project!  On my website I've got a listing of my sets:
http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh/sets/setsmain.html
If you click on "Read a review." for any given set you'll see scans of what
boxes I have.  Sometimes I don't have the box because I got something on
e-bay or (especially with some Classic Space sets) I lost the box and/or
instructions during my dark ages.
From Classic Space it looks like I have alternate model scans from sets 452,
462, 483, and 487.

Bruce