 Space / 13441
Re: Skyfire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:34:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
This looks promising so far.  Sometime if you could take some side shots or
a shot from above that would be great.

Heh, I'm working on it.  One out every dozen or so pics actually comes out.
I've managed to get a couple more shots up.  More are still needed so I'll
keep on clckin' 'till the batteries run dry!

Also cropping the image to remove
empty space is a very quick and easy way to improve the picture.

I've experimented with cropping in the past, and although it does seem to
help "center" the object, I need to work on getting the object fully in the
frame.  This Clever Cam that my wife got is really frustrating, it's got a
seperate viewing window so it's pretty tuff to center things in the lens.

Please don't think I'm trashing your pictures or ignoring the ship itself (I
like it a lot from what I see so far) I know what its like to use a less
than perfect camera (I've been there).

No harm in speeking the truth!  The pics really are trashy... but I'm
working on it.

Needless to say its cool that your wife took some pics of your lego for you.
:-)

Heh, it sure is!