 Space / 13429
    Skyfire —Kirby Warden
   Here is a heavy fighter I whipped up last night. (URL) I had been monkeying around with a pair of engines and a main gun for a couple of days and decided to stick them on something (unlike other sets of engines and guns that I built over a year ago (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Skyfire —Jon Palmer
     This looks promising so far. Sometime if you could take some side shots or a shot from above that would be great. Also cropping the image to remove empty space is a very quick and easy way to improve the picture. Please don't think I'm trashing your (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Skyfire —Kirby Warden
     (...) Heh, I'm working on it. One out every dozen or so pics actually comes out. I've managed to get a couple more shots up. More are still needed so I'll keep on clckin' 'till the batteries run dry! (...) I've experimented with cropping in the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Skyfire —Alexander Zwagerman
     It looks great from these angles! Can't wait to see more pictures. Alexander (...) snip (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Skyfire —Kirby Warden
     (...) Thanks, I'm working on it! (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Skyfire —Jeff Jardine
   (...) Looks very rugged - I like the canopy arrangement. Looking forward to a side-on view Jeff J (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)