 Space / 13340
    Pics of some of my MOCs —Kirby Warden
   It's been over a year since I last uploaded to Brickshelf. I've tried to create my own web pages but utterly failed, though I managed to learn alot about html so it wasn't a total loss. Technically I *do* have a web page, but I just can't seem to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pics of some of my MOCs —Mark Sandlin
     (...) Well, they aren't the best quality, but I think it allows people to get an impression of your models. I like the blue racer (I think it's a racer, anyway) It has an interesting shape. Helpful hint: Take at least one photo from an above 3/4 (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pics of some of my MOCs —Tony Knaak
     Hey Kirby I've been experimenting lately with lighting and while floresent looks better then a halogen to the eye, I have had problems with a 'greening' or 'blueing' look to my pic with floresent. Instead I use three lamps; two regular adjustable (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Pics of some of my MOCs —Kirby Warden
     Thanks! I wasn't aware of discolorations with florescents. Is your shop light an open bulb? If so, how do keep the wrap from melting? As for the backdrop, I really don't have anything around currently that will work and for various reasons have not (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Pics of some of my MOCs —Tony Knaak
     (...) My light just has a halogen spot light with a metal grill around the front. It does give off alot of heat, but the wrap just kind of wrinkles a little, no melting. I have no idea how though. (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pics of some of my MOCs —Paul Hartzog
   Kirby, I like your MOCs nice colors, nice shapes, nice greeblies feel free to email me if u want any help w/ your website (i have a website engine u can use) check out (URL) to see it in action -paul (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pics of some of my MOCs —Kirby Warden
   Thanks Paul, I wasn't confident that anyone would be able to see enough to comment on. Mostly, I just wanted to get something new on my Brickshelf page to show others that I actually do build stuff. I'll probably take you up on your offer. I have a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pics of some of my MOCs —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Hahahaha, YOU have a procrastination problem! (The Myase was built for almost 6 months before I got around to making the site/taking the pics/posting it (!!)) :-D Seriously though, php using Paul's Argiope is way cool. --Kyle (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)