 Space / 13340
13339  |  13341
Subject:
Pics of some of my MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 02:20:35 GMT

It's been over a year since I last uploaded to Brickshelf.  I've tried to
create my own web pages but utterly failed, though I managed to learn alot
about html so it wasn't a total loss.  Technically I *do* have a web page,
but I just can't seem to upload anything to it or edit it.

My wife recently purchased a really cheap digi cam (Clever Cam).  I tried to
get her to wait until we could afford something of better quality but she
*needed* it NOW.  So I've taken the oppurtunity to experiment with it.
Unfortunately, I was right... it is not of great quality.  I've tried to use
some of my photography lenses with it (via holding them in one hand with the
digi-cam in the other) to get more detailed shots and the trick almost
works.  The lighting in my home is horrible.  I've been pricing small
flourescent lamps and hope to have one in my possession soon... hopefully
shortly after we get the tie rod fixed on our car...

Anyway, here are some pics.  I've got a lot of stuff I'd like to photograph
but I don't want to waste too much time on bad pics with poor lighting, but
I may do some more either tonight or tomorrow (it's going to be a long
weekend without the car).

Well, if you can make out the pics, LMKWYT...