 Space / 13411
Re: Pics of some of my MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:30:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kirby Warden writes:
Thanks Paul, I wasn't confident that anyone would be able to see enough to
comment on. Mostly, I just wanted to get something new on my Brickshelf page
to show others that I actually do build stuff.

I'll probably take you up on your offer.  I have a procrastination problem,
so it may be awhile.

Hahahaha, YOU have a procrastination problem! (The Myase was built for
almost 6 months before I got around to making the site/taking the
pics/posting it (!!)) :-D

Seriously though, php using Paul's Argiope is way cool.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
Kirby,
I like your MOCs
nice colors, nice shapes, nice greeblies

feel free to email me if u want any help
w/ your website (i have a website engine
u can use)

check out http://lego.kepplah.com to see
it in action

-paul