 Space / 1331
1330  |  1332
Subject:
Blacktron Base 6987
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 19:37:00 GMT

I have just completed this set which I got from a boot fair last year.
Unfortunately there were no instructions so I used a scan from lugnet
which I ran off in black and white. I have re-checked the finished model
against the colour instructions on scree.
I am left with two black corner castle pieces with the yellow triangle
logo on. Where do they go ? And I have a 2x1x1 black brick with a yellow
arrow pointing down. No idea where that should have gone.
I have a few missing parts as follows.....
1 black tile plate 2x1 with a yellow arrow on it.
1 Yellow trans corridor section 2x1x3
2 black inverted slopes 1x2x3
2 black ribbed rocket engines on a 2x2 plate
1 ribbed large corridor piece (from the moving aerial thingy)

I have a lot of swaps if anyone has these parts.
...and If anyone has a spare set of original instructions I will be
ecstatic. I can make some generous swaps for the right offer !

Michael Pratt