 Space / 1335
Re: Blacktron Base 6987
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 05:44:02 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.space, Michael Pratt writes:

[paraphrase:  I'm the luckiest boy in the world!  ...grumble, I want an • MIB]
which I ran off in black and white. I have re-checked the finished model
against the colour instructions on scree.
I am left with two black corner castle pieces with the yellow triangle
logo on. Where do they go ?

They go in a different set -- 6894 Invader.  :)

Wrong, they go to the following address (which happens to be mine):...

heh.  Actually, that's a great ancillary catch--doesn't the bigger Blacktron I
ship have a pair of those as well?  I love those pieces, they're very useful.

And I have a 2x1x1 black brick with a yellow
arrow pointing down. No idea where that should have gone.

Hmm, I've got a 6987 sorta assembled on the shelf and I don't see one of
those in it.  However, again, 6894 also has one of those...

   http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6894/6894-05.html

(which is kinda cool because you might actually maybe have enough parts to
build the whole 6894 Invader set...?)

I'm not sure what other pieces are needed that you can't get from other sets
(except maybe for the four trans-red 3x6 half-octagon plates).  The Invader is
one of my all-time favourite TLG designs, and the *only* set I purchased
during my Dark Ages (1987-1995).

Great catch!

best

Lindsay