 Space / 1330
Re: 2 Hovertanks Added to Website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:25:12 GMT

Oh! I forgot Karim. Sorry. However everbody is on my list because I think
everybody here at LUGNET is a great LEGO builder.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> writes:
Well thanks Jeremy, I guess I just got a little insecure about my
model building skills. Cause look at it, my models in comparison to
yours and Ken Takeuchi's (let's not forget Pat's, Bram's,Colin's
and Ben's) are nothing.

Wow, I'm in the list?  I bet Karim will be too, once he publishes
something new.  (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge :)
--Bram