 Space / 13148
Re: I have been enlightened!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 03:51:23 GMT

In article <GsEzBE.pJ@lugnet.com>, "Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi there everyone!

This post is in revelation to recent happenings in this message board.

A week ago you could have shown me a classic space model and I would have
snickered to myself and said "What a stupid piece of junk!". But then we
were presented with the classic space factory. At first I was reluctant but
then eventually took a squiz[1] at it and was fascinated at how cool the
thing was.

Yes indeed. I think we all get so used to looking at engreebled (1)
creations that we forget the elegant simplicity of the Classic Space sets.
They have enough of their own flavor and detail that they work, when
placed with each other.

(1) en-gree-bled (en-gree-beld) adj. 1) Possessing or covered in many greeblies

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head