 Space / 12912
Re: A tanker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 04:33:04 GMT

Looks cool Trevor. I like the manuevering thrusters and the color scheme.
The ship has a good look for a futuristic space truck.

Yes- somewhat akin to the ships in Space Truckers.  But please don't take
that as an insult!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/Astrolift-IT420/it420.jpg

This pic (via the help of Ken Koleda) really looks cool.  Just thought I'd
share it.

Best

~Trev