 Space / 12911
Re: M-tronian Republic Archer Class Light Frigate.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 04:27:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Very cool.  I particularly like the giant "M" on the side.  I really like the
Intradiction Cruiser and Tanker you built as well.  It would be cool to see
them all next to each other for scale.

-Mike Petrucelli

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
Aaaaaaand here is the third ship (second capital) that I showed off at the
Michlug mini-meet over this past weekend.  Hope you all like.

~Trev

As you ask, so you will recieve.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/Ships/ships_feb_2002.jpg

Does this help?