 Space / 12910
Re: Intradiction Light Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 04:24:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:

Here is the second capital that I showed off at the Michlug mini-meet over
this past weekend.

I don't have a web page made yet, so these are just the brickshelf pics.

~Trev

Another outstanding ship i had little to comment on at saturday meet, but
after a little pondering, i got some bones to pick. :)

Again, a nice overall, very functional shape. It reminds me of an Earth
Ocean- going ship, with the bridge and engines and such. The SNOT for the
hanger bay was very neat. I liked how you did that and still made it scuplt
with the ship.

This shot is very neat. Very imposing. Nice use of perspective in photoing.
:) I also likea  use for the Rock Raider lasers. Are the sw engines on the
front again forward braking thrusters or are they some sort of pulse gun?
The cylinders popping out of the hull look neat too, especially with the
grid work around em.

*imagines captain over speaker* "Man the Escape pods!"
This is neat. Not enough ships have escpae pods, let alone enough for all
the crew. :) very neat. I also like the use of the arctic windows, it makes
a neat ship effect.

Hay, who put my scooterbug in the hanger bay? :) Nice hanger bay btw. It was
big enought for a few of my fighters and they are bug in size. I liked how
it had a control deck too.

Nice engines. Good use of Technic wheels, and something more of conventional
then a big gaping engine hole. :) I am sure the weight of the back end must
be alot. Is that a hollow rear or is it bricked?

Final notes: Good Ship. Want More. Take Care.

Rick