 Space / 12864
Re: Riddle me this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 22:10:06 GMT

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:50:34 GMT, "Bob Parker" <cg47@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Here's a riddle for you:

One of these Galaxy Explorers is from a set.  The other I made using my own
parts (Thanks Bricklink!).

Which is the actual set?

- Bob
Now I HAVEN'T the others posts on this (yet) but I know which one is
the 'non-set' version.

The 'knock off' is on the left side of the image.

The tip off? the cones on the front of the engines are solid on the
older version of the part, hollow on the newer.
Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)