 Space / 12863
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 02/03/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 06:54:41 GMT

Always fun to see what's new from you!  Like those hidden missile pods and
guns behind the doors.  I also remember your patented use of the 1x2
flouro-yellow plates from your Hoverthing winner.  Photography is beatiful,
as usual.  I'll have to learn how you do that sometime...

               -- Tom

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

Check out the HSF-300 "Phalanx" Heavy Starfighter.

Just click "Whats New" on my website.

Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's LEGO Creations