 Space / 12869
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 02/03/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 04:10:08 GMT

In article <Gr0qDy.I98@lugnet.com>, "Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote:

Holy cow.  That is a huge fighter.

Well, it is one of my "Heavy" fighters.

I would have called it a corvette myself.

Well, it is rather large, but a Corvette in my little universe would be
larger still, with more than one crew. :^)

Cool None the less.

Thank'ee kindly.

Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--