 Space / 12764
  xmas repost (did u miss these?)

howD all, things were slow over xmas and so I'm reposting some stuff since I'm not sure what got seen or not. added a engine into my "Ideas" folder (URL) new li'l microship i made (URL) found a use for those darn showshoes, a new chair called (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: xmas repost (did u miss these?)

(...) microbase diarama a while back. (...) models. This is exactly the kind of thing I want to see more of. (...) droids! I assume this is a hover vehicle, like Jabba's thing, as opposed to a spacefaring vessel. Or are you going to enclose that (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: xmas repost (did u miss these?)

(...) do it tony, i'll be first in line :-D (u might wanna limit entries tho since a lot of us have thousands of pieces....) (...) ah, you'd like me to expose the secret now, eh? you'll just have to wait and find out ;-) thx for the comments :-) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)