 Space / 12764
12763  |  12765
Subject:
xmas repost (did u miss these?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 22:25:11 GMT

howD all,
things were slow over xmas and so I'm reposting
some stuff since I'm not sure what got seen or not.

added a engine into my "Ideas" folder

Micropolis

a new li'l microship i made

finally found a use for those darn showshoes,
a new chair called (appropriately):
snowshoe

The Hornet (BT1 Contest Entry)

a folder for in progress pics of my large "Eon"
luxury space yacht

Plz, LMKWYT!

thx
-paul